32C Casserley Avenue, Girrawheen WA 6064
JUST LISTED AND FULLY RENOVATED! Villa - Property ID: 985895
HOME OPEN THIS SUNDAY, MARCH 24TH!
12:00 PM - 12:30 PM
This is a must see property, just move in and start living!
Every aspect of this home has been attentively brought up to the highest level of finish and quality. The rear decking and verandah is a standout feature and provides an unhindered view of the bushland area to the rear of the property, well protected from the nearby road. This is just a great area to relax, watch the bird life and entertain friends & family.
There are so many features here to enjoy:
- Fully renovated kitchen with modern stainless steel appliances and lots of cupboard & bench space
- Large open living room with reverse cycle airconditioning and multiple powerpoints for all of your electronic devices
- Updated laundry with separate toilet (second toilet upstairs!)
- Stunning decked area with steps down to reticulated garden and large shed
- Side access to the rear from your covered carport
- Fully renovated bathroom. The shower easily doubles as a bath for small children
- Three good sized bedrooms upstairs, all with ceiling fans
- Master bedroom with large built-in robe and reverse cycle airconditioning
- Freshly painted and new flooring throughout... even the door handles are brand new!
- Brand new and highly efficient instant gas hot water system
- Secure gated entry
- Beautifully maintained common grounds with plenty of shade provided by large mature trees
Girrawheen provides great value for people who are looking to make their first steps into the property market, or for experienced and astute investors who have an eye for future growth. But the outstanding value doesn't last forever, with recent rezoning, and its proximity to the city and coast the gentrification of this suburb is already underway.
Ready to inspect at any time, just call and arrange your appointment to view!