6 Spyglass Hill, Ballajura WA 6066
IMMACULATE FAMILY HOME WITH ROOM TO EXPAND House - Property ID: 960525
Open for inspection by appointment this weekend. Call to arrange your viewing..
Located in a quiet cul-de sac in a lovely elevated position with city and hills views, you will find this superb family residence. The current owners have transformed this property into a beautiful home, nothing to spend on this one, it is truly immaculate. This property offers 3 great sized separate living areas, 4 super sized bedrooms, fully renovated kitchen & bathroom. But wait... there's more... The rear garden is set on 2 different levels, the upper level offers beautiful manicured gardens, choice of under cover alfresco areas to enjoy all year round, and enjoy watching the Australia Day fireworks with a nice glass of wine. The lower level offers several options, there is plenty of room to add a granny flat (STCA), or have that dream swimming pool that you have been dreaming of.. So what are you waiting for? call me, email me or text to arrange your very own private viewing. Trust me, you will not be disappointed.
- Spacious master bedroom, walk-in robe, bay window, ceiling fan
- Good sized ensuite with shower and toilet
- Sunken lounge room overlooking the front garden, with a separate raised dining area
- Fantastic fully renovated kitchen with stone bench tops, heaps of bench space, cupboards, drawers, 900mm Ceramic cook top, range hood, built in wall oven, built in microwave/convection oven, dishwasher
- Super sized open plan family room with access to one of the alfresco areas
- Sunken additional lounge room overlooking the rear garden, with city views
- Bedrooms 2, 3 & 4 are all queen sized with built in robes, 1 of the rear bedrooms has city views
- Renovated family bathroom with bath, shower and vanity
- Good sized laundry
- Separate powder room
- Ducted evaporative air conditioning
- Quality carpets and window treatments throughout
- Gas storage hot water system
- Gardens fully bore reticulated
Viewing will not disappoint.
- Land Size Approx. - 897 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport