1B Rawlins Street, Glendalough WA 6016
STAND ALONE VILLA!! House - Property ID: 755143
This beautifully maintained home is right on the Wembley/Glendalough border. Just three properties make up this small strata complex. There are no strata levies (except shared building and common area insurance), no common walls.... but plenty of charm!
Features of this property include, but are not limited to:
- Beautifully renovated kitchen with quality appliances and plenty of cupboard space
- Separate lounge
- Split system reverse cycle airconditioning in most rooms
- Solar Panels
- Large double garage with shoppers entrance
- Three bedrooms, all with built in robes
- Separate bathroom, laundry and w/c
- Private covered patio with cafe blinds, reticulation, and fans
- Side gate access and large shed
- Additional attic storage with stair access!
Location is everything in real estate and this is in a prime spot just 4kms from the city, 6kms from the coast, 1kms from Glendalough train station and just minutes from the Mount Hawthorn and Subiaco cafe strips.
First home buyers, investors, downsizers....come and view this property, you will love it!